Thursday, December 24, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - sunrise

Hello everyone! Today I'm up on the Pretty Little Studio blog with a Thursday Tip. The tip is about this layout, you can read all about it overhere. I wanted to use a mask along with watercolors, but I probably used too much water so it all went running over the background. I let it dry to see how it would turn out and decided to leave it this way. You can still see some of the dots from the mask and I was meaning to create an ombre effect to mimic the sunrise. That worked out anyway. I added some black splatters and built some layers with papers and transparancies for a cluster behind the picture.



Products Let's Go collection: Go West Black | Denver paper | Arrival Grey | Flair Florence | Shipping Tags Cheyenne.
Products Treasure Island collection: Welcome Aboard paper. 
Products Gold Mine collection: Gold Foil Alpha.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. Really like this layout, and especially the background, though it might not look like as you wanted it to be in the 1st place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it too. I think it's beautiful. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete