Saturday, March 21, 2015

Clique Kits - Make beautiful things & enjoy

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my first layout created with the April Happy Everything kit from Clique Kits. April is the month to celebrate Clique Kits' first anniversary. It has been an amazing year with outstanding kits each and every month!

This anniversary kit is filled with the super cute Up in the Clouds collection from Pinkfresh Studio. It's such a joy to work with this kit. For this layout I used a picture of my daily amount of fruit, that go in green smoothies that I make myself. It was the perfect subject to go with these gorgeous pineappel flair buttons.




This is what the entire April Happy Everything kit looks like.

Don't miss out on any of our kits and get your subscription overhere!

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!


3 comments:

  1. This is so fab Danielle!! Love the way you used all of the Pinkfresh goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the fun flair, cannot wait for my kit to arrive!!!

    ReplyDelete