Thursday, December 18, 2014

Clique Kits - Create Happiness

Hi everyone! Today I have another layout to share for Clique Kits with the December Enchanted Meadow kit. Besides all the Heidi Swapp September Skies papers and embellishments, this kit also had some gorgeous Echo Park papers and chipboard elements. The colors of it asked for some fun and happy pictures.

My little niece shares my love for crafting and already at a very young age I started introducing her to scrapbooking and now she's working on her own Disney album. Every time she comes over, she asks right away if we're going to scrapbook. Two weeks ago I asked her if she wanted to have lunch at McDonalds and she said: Can't we just have a sandwich at your house, so I can quickly start working on my album? Uhm ok, you gotta love this kid!





Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. This is so fun Danielle! I love the bright patterned papers layered over the Black & White striped paper!!

    ReplyDelete