Tuesday, September 23, 2014

DT The Cut Shoppe - Arcade Fun

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout made for The Cut Shoppe and because we're teaming up with Clique Kits I decided to use the September Study Abroad kit for my layout.

I started the design of my layout with the Right on Target cut file for my background and randomly placed the three pictures over it. The three pictures became clusters with the Crate Paper vellum and paper. Also I added an enamel frame from Pinkfresh Studio, backed with the Pinkfresh Studio glitter washi tape, tucked in each cluster. I filled up the open spaces of the target with the sequins and stars that came with this kit. The 'Go', 'Here' and 'Love' cut files are from the Going Geo and Notebook Doodles cut files.

Danielle_de_Konink_TheCutShoppe_CliqueKits

Danielle_de_Konink_TheCutShoppe_CliqueKits_01

Danielle_de_Konink_TheCutShoppe_CliqueKits_02

Danielle_de_Konink_TheCutShoppe_CliqueKits_03




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! LOVING the circle and all the stars and sequins!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so awesome, Danielle! I live the way you incorporated the three cut file sets!!

    ReplyDelete