Saturday, February 8, 2014

Elle's Studio - Cool

Today I have a layout to share with Elle's Studio Cameron collection, which is still my very favorite boys collection. I also added a few things I still had from their July kit. The stamps are from the following sets all by Elle's Studio: Cameron - So much fun set, Day to Day - Right here set, January 2014 set and the Hello Sweetheart set. I have made the title with my Silhouette and the sketch pens.
 
 
 
 
You can find the new Elle's Studio collections overhere in the Paper Issues store and buy them with 20% off when you use my code DANIELLE20 at check out. How about these gorgeous Love You More die cuts:
http://paperissuesstore.myshopify.com/collections/elles-studio/products/bits-and-pieces-elles-studio-love-you-more
 
http://www.paperissues.com/
 
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!
 


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that sweet photo and the colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layering! Love the cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout, I love the 'cool' title! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a fun layout!!! so much energy! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Danielle! Love the Cameron collection on your page!!

    ReplyDelete