Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Monkey business

Today I'm sharing a quick layout that I just made for fun. I'm so looking forward to summer and warm days, that I searched through some photos from last summer to scrap. This one was made on a real hot afternoon last May when I was playing in the garden with Phiene and Jan. For some reason playing with them always ends up in climbing on me and acting like monkeys... I remember when Phiene was little, she couldn't talk yet, but she could make the noise of a chimpanzee and walked around like one. We actually called her Chimpie :-) So the title was an easy one!

I went for the October Afternoon papers and embellishments from the Gossamer Blue January kit. They are bright and colorful and fit this happy and fun photo perfectly.




Gossamer Blue January kit
October Afternoon: Farm Girl Almanac, Farm Girl Berry Basket, Farm Girl Pie Tin, Farm Girl Tidbits, Farm Girl Buttons, Midway Duck Pond, Sugar Shack label stickers, Front Porch Mini Market alpha
Silhouette Cameo
Handstitching

Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. I love this page! Fun photo, gorgeous color combo, lovely details! All that stitching is looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! I also like that you mainly used different patterned papers. Did you use pop dots under some of the layers? It almost looks that way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love the layering under the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pic - fantastic layout, loving all the layers!
    jasmine
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and wonderful spring colors...I think we have another snow storm coming this week :(

    ReplyDelete