Monday, October 15, 2012

Cousins

I think this will be the last layout with the August main kit of Gossamer Blue. All I got left is some scraps but I can't throw them away, so maybe one day I'll try to get one more layout out of it :-) I can't even explain how much fun I had with that kit, I loved every little piece of it! Well, the October kit arrived and I already know that this one will give me as much fun as the August kit did. Last weekend I made a layout with it, but I'll show that one later this week.
So for now the last August one. I love this photo of Phiene, picking flowers in the field with her cousins Fleur, Sophie and Olivier.




Crate Paper: Pretty Party Cake Stand, Pretty Party Planner, Pretty Party Button
Simple Stories Summer Fresh Stitched Lattice
7Gypsies Ecriture
Prima Marketing Inc Alla-prima Ferrulle
Lily Bee: Double Dutch index card, Buttercup ABC stickers
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Tangerine wonderful word sticker
Kaisercraft stamps: script, grid
Distress Ink and Distress Marker Walnut Stain
Bakers twine red
Silhouette Cameo

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Ja, dit is ook weer heel erg mooi! Scraps... Een kaartje? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout with subdued colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout - love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love that photo! The colours of the layout suit it so well too.

    ReplyDelete