Thursday, August 30, 2012

Guest month at Kite Tails Designs - part II

Today I'm up with my second project for Kite Tails Designs. This time it is a layout with a photo of baby Jan with his mommy, taken when he was only 4 days old.

The Blue Sky Day collection has such cute elements to create projects for kids and baby's, like the clouds and the kites.

Here is the layout I created, check out the Kite Tails blog for detail photo's. I would love if you stop by overthere and say hi :-)

Kite Tails Designs, Blue Sky Day: Flying Kites, Bike Ride, Cloud Forms, Kite Cords, Kite Catches, Kite Characters. White Bazzill, Studio Calico mask, Tattered Angels Chalkboard misting spray Firefly.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. Heel mooie layout. Het geel vrolijkt het hele op en wat een leuke foto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious!! I really love the layered circles and the design is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet photo, and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! I love the picture and the circles - great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of your layout!
    Very cute LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele leuke layout Danielle!! en die vlieger maakt het helemaal af!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your design so much!! great picture too♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! I really like those layered circles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply ADORABLE! Love the circle and the clean design...so refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete